Mojgan Noorian-Bellamy, an Award-winning Fashion Designer, has been creating luxurious Bridal and eveningwear for over 25 years. Designing for celebrities and luxury clients, including guest of honour at The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Known for her design innovation and extraordinary inspired collections, she has built a bridal business into a luxury studio. Whilst managing the design process from conception through to production for the last two decades, she has created collections that have been featured on renowned catwalks including London Fashion Week.
- Commissioned to design an outfit for Helen Hasking; Godmother to Pippa Middleton, for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey.
- Designed Millie Bobby Browns first ever premier outfit for the launch of Netflix series “Stranger Things” in Los Angeles alongside stars such as Winona Ryder, resulting in Mojgan’s creation being featured in Hello! and Harper’s Bazaar magazines.
- Created and designed the wedding dress, as shown in Hello! Magazine for Olympic Skier Chemmy Alcott, for her wedding in 2014
- Designed the evening wear worn by Chemmy Alcott at BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2014, Sports Aid Sports Ball 2014 and the Grand Prix Ball 2015
- Best Wedding Dress Designer Award at the Dorset Wedding Supplier Awards
- National Winner – Most Popular Bridal Gown Designer – Wedding Industry Expert Awards
- International Winner 1st Place – Most Popular Bridal Gown Designer – Wedding Industry Expert Awards
- Mojgan was featured in the Wall Street International Journal
- Showed her collection at the exclusive TRAMP Club in London